STAI Al Fithrah Surabaya - Indonesia
Implementation Of Electronic Money In Developing Payment Transactions Through Islamic Economic Perspective
Purpose - By upholding the value of sharia principles economic activities. Electronic money is a financial transaction that is used by the community as a substitute for cash, and ottopay is part of it, to help become a financial intermediary with an electronic system through QR and billers.
Method - The research is based on researching ottopay in its transactions by using a descriptive qualitative.
Result - From the research method process used in the study resulted in the study that the implementation of ottopay in topping up by filling directly via the bank ATM or through an agent by clicking the wallet menu then top up and following the steps until the confirmation is successful and the balance is ready whenever it can be used.
Implication - The existence of the Ottopay system is a support for the community to be able to think forward in the world of finance and technology, in addition, ottopay can be used as a business opportunity to provide benefits in the form of added value in the form of turnover that can be owned by merchants and can be used as additional income for the community.
Originality - The implementation of ottopay between users and publishers and users and merchants is in accordance with the rules of the DSN MUI fatwa, therefore the benefits of the ottopay application can guarantee security, easy and practical use so that people's economic turnaround is faster because it has an electronic digital system.
Keywords: Electronic Money; Ottopay; Islamic Economics
- Athoillah M Anton. Islamic Economic Philosophy. Yogyakarta : Sahifa Press.
- Djuwaini Dimyauddin. 2015. The introduction of Fiqh Muamalah. Yogyakarta: Pustaka Pelajar.
- Fatwa DSN-MUI Nomer 116/DSN-MUI/IX/2017.
- Jajuli, M, Sulaeman. 2015. Islamic economy Umar bin Khattab. Yogyakarta : Deepublish.
- Hidayat. 2006. Efforts to increase the use of non-cash payment instruments through the development of E-money. Bank Indonesia.
- Hidayati, S. 2006. Operational E-money. Bank Indonesia.
- Quthbi, Z, H. 2016. The effect of convenience, benefits, security and privacy of information sufficiency and the pleasure of making transactions with the decision to use E-money on the Jogja trans bus. Thesis. Yogyakarta : economics and business faculty, State Islamic university Sunan Kalijaga.
- Tazkiyyaturrohmah Rifky. 2016. Electronic Money Transactions in terms of Islamic Business Law. Thesis. Yogyakarta : Fakultas Economics dan Business Faculty State Islamic University Sunan Kalijaga.
- Vhistika, Nisa, Indira. 2017. The Effect of E-Money Understanding Level and Utilization on Interest in Using E-Money in the Tanah Abang area. Minithesis : Fakultas Ekonomi Universitas Negeri Yogyakarta.
- Karim, adiwarman. 2014. History of Islamic Economic thought. Jakarta : Rajawali Pers.
- Najmuddin. 2016. Financial Management and Actualization of Modern Syar'iyyah. Yogyakarta : Penerbit Andi.
- Nurhayati Sri. 2011.Islamic Accounting in Indonesia. Jakarta : Salemba Empat.
- Ismail. 2014. Syariah Banking. Jakarta : Kencana.
- Moleong, Lexy J. 2008. Qualitative Research Methodology. Bandung : PT Remaja Rosdakarya.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.