Universitas 17 Agustus 1945 Semarang - Indonesia
The Influence of Communication Skill, Giving Incentives, Career Opportunities, Commitment and Organizational Culture on Employee Performance KSPPS Koperasi Pemuda Buana (KOPENA) Pekalongan
Purpose - The purpose of this research to determine the Effect of Communication Skills, Incentives, Career Opportunities, Commitment and Organizational Culture on Employee Performance KSPPS Pemuda Buana Cooperative (KOPENA) Pekalongan.
Method - The population in this study were 50 employees of the KSPPS Pemuda Buana Cooperative (KOPENA) Pekalongan. The sampling method that will be used in this study is the census sampling method of 50 respondents. Data analysis used multiple linear regression analysis.
Result - The results of this study concluded that there is a positive and significant effect of communication skills. There is a positive and significant effect of providing incentives. There is a positive and significant influence of career opportunities. There is a positive and significant effect of commitment. There is a positive and significant influence of organizational culture.
Implication - The implication is that communication skills, incentives, career opportunities, commitment and organizational culture will affect employee performance.Originality - This study analyzes Communication Skills, Incentives, Career Opportunities, Commitment and Organizational Culture will affect Employee Performance.
Keywords: Communication Skills, Incentives, Career Opportunities, Commitment, Organizational Culture and Employee Performance.
- Angga Rahyu Shaputra and Susi Hendriani, 2015, The Effect of Competence, Commitment and Career Development on Employee Performance at PT. Bank Rakyat Indonesia (Persero) Pekanbaru Regional Office,Journal of Business Management Tepak Vol VII No. 1 January 2015
- Ardiansyah, 2016, The Effect of Communication on Employee Performance Mediated By Job Satisfaction (Study on the Production Section of PT. Setia Kawan Makmur Sejahtera Sejahtera Paper Mill Production), Journal of Business and Management Vol. 3 No.1, January 2016
- As'ad, 2007, Human Resources Science Series, Industrial Psychology. Liberty
- Read Robert. 2005. Performance Management (translated by Surya Dharma). Jakarta: PT Sun.
- Bernadine Vita, 2014, The Influence of Leadership Style, Organizational Culture, And Work Environment On Teacher And Employee Performance At The Tri Asih Foundation Jakarta, Journal Management Faculty of Economics, Atma Jaya University, Yogyakarta
- Coulter, 2015,Management, Tenth Edition, Volume 2. Jakarta: Erlangga Publisher
- Devito, A. Joseph. 2011. Human Communication. Fifth Edition, Jakarta: Kharisma Publishing Group
- Ferdian Dan Soehari, 2018, The Influence of Leadership Style, Achievement Motivation, And Career Development on Employee Performance at PT. Garuda Indonesia tbk, Jakarta, SWOT Journal, Volume VIII, No 1, January 2018
- Fitriadi, 2015, The Effect of Giving Incentives on the Performance of Yuasa Battery Distributor Employees (Case of PT. Riau Indotama Abadi Pekanbaru), Let's FISIP Volume 2 No. 1 _ February 2015
- Haedar, Ikbal and Gunair, 2015, The Effect of Incentives on Employee Performance at PT. Suraco Jaya Abadi Motor in Masamba, North Luwu Regency.Journal of Equilibrium Vol. 05 No. 01 February 2015
- Hariandja, Marihot TE, 2002. Human Resource Management. Jakarta: Grasindo.
- Hasibuan Malayu SP 2009. Human Resource Management. Jakarta: Earth Literacy.
- Imam Ghozali, 2016, Application of Multivariate Analysis with SPSS Program, Undip, Semarang.
- Mahsun. 2006. Public sector accounting. Yogyakarta: Faculty of Economics UGM
- Mangkunegara AA. Anwar Prabu. 2009. Enterprise Resource Management. Printing 6. Bandung: PT. Rosdakarya Youth.
- Mayangsari, Sekar and Puspa Wandanarum.2013. Public and Private Sector Approach Auditing. Jakarta: Media Bangsa Publisher
- Nasution, 2011. Human Resource Management. Jakarta: Grasindo. Nazir, Moh. 2009. Research Methods. Jakarta
- Ni Luh Putu Ariesta Angga Dewi and I Wayan Mudiartha Utama, 2016, The Effect of Career Development on Employee Performance Through Mediation of Work Motivation at Karya Mas Art Gallery, E-Journal of Unud Management, Vol. 5, No.9, 2016:5494-5523
- Pabundu, Moh. 2006. Organizational Culture and Performance Improvement. Jakarta: Earth Literacy
- Rivai, V. and EJ Sagala, 2009, Human Resource Management for Companies: From Theory to Practice. (II Edition), PT RajaGrafindo Perkasa, Jakarta.
- Robbins, Stephen P., 2006, Organization Behavior, Prentice Hall International, New Jersey.
- Robbins, SP, and TA Judge. 2008. Organizational Behavior, 12th Edition. Jakarta: Four Salemba.
- Rachim, 2014,The Effect of Communication and Motivation on Employee Performance at PT Bober, Satya Wacana Christian University Journal of Economics and Business
- Rosyidawaty, 2018, The Effect of Career Development on Employee Performance at Telkomsel Regional West Java, e-Proceeding of Management : Vol.5, No.1 March 2018 | Page 428
- Sedarmayanti, 2009, Good Governance in the Context of Regional Autonomy: Efforts to Build Effective and Efficient Organizations Through Restructuring and Empowerment, Second Edition, Mandar Maju, Bandung.
- Sembiring, 2016, The Influence of Incentives and Discipline on Employee Performance of the Education and Culture Office of East Kutai Regency. Journal of Economics University August 17, 1945 Samarinda
- Siagian P. Sondang. 2009. Tips to Increase Work Productivity. Jakarta : Rineka Cipta.
- Simamora, H. 2006. Human Resource Management. Edition 3. Yogyakarta: STIEYKPN.
- Stevani and Santoso, 2015, Analysis of the Effect of Communication Skills and Adaptability on Employee Performance at Celebrity Fitness Galaxy Mall, Petra Christian University Management Journal, Surabaya
- Sugiyono. 2010. Administrative Research Methods. Bandung: CV. Alphabet
- Suwatno and Priansa Juni,. 2011. Human Resource Management in Public and Business Organizations. Alphabeta Publishing: Bandung
- Sutrisno. 2011. Management of Indonesian Migrant Workers Administrative and Operational Approaches. Jakarta: Earth Literacy.
- Wibowo. 2014. Performance Management. Jakarta: Rajawali Press.
- Wirawan, 2015, Human Resource Performance Evaluation: Application Theory and Research. Jakarta, Salemba Empat.
- Yacub, Gunawan and Halim, 2015, The Effect of Communication Skills and Emotional Intelligence on Employee Performance at PT. Perkebunan Nusantara I (Persero) Aceh,Journal of SAINTIKOM Vol.14, No. 3, September 2015
- Yusuf, Burhauddin. 2015. Human Resource Management in Islamic Financial Institutions. cet. 1, Jakarta: Rajawali Press.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.