Universitas AKI - Indonesia
Google Scholar: https://scholar.google.com/citations?user=ck1tggMAAAAJ&hl=id
Green Marketing Exploration on Customer Retention in Improving Business Performance with Tacit Entrepreneurship Knowledge as Moderator
Global warming is a central issue, so it needs strategic steps for organizations or companies to find solutions because it threatens the future. This article aims to provide an overview of the importance of research on the role of green marketing and customer retention in improving business performance, using the factor of tacit entrepreneurial knowledge as a moderating variable. This research is qualitative, using a library research approach. The results obtained six preparations: First, the more effective the implementation of green marketing by the organization, the more it will improve customer retention patterns. The second proposition, the more effective green marketing is, the more business performance will be—the third proposition, the stronger the customer retention, the stronger the effect on improving organizational performance. The fourth proposition, the higher tacit knowledge about entrepreneurship possessed by organizations and individuals followed up intensively through interaction with customers, the customer resistance will increase, and the higher tacit knowledge owned by organizations and individuals in it, the more effective it will be. Green marketing. The fifth proposition, the higher the organization's tacit knowledge and the individuals in it, the higher the organizational performance will be.
- Al-Hashem, A. O. (2020). IT-based Knowledge Management Processes, E-Services Innovation and E-loyalty. Journal of Theoretical and Applied Information Technology, 98(10). Aykol, B.; Leonidou, L.C. Researching the green practices of smaller service firms: A theoretical, methodological, and empirical assessment. J. Small Bus. Manag. 2015, 53, 1264–1288. [CrossRef]
- Ascarza, E., Neslin, S. A., Netzer, O., Anderson, Z., Fader, P. S., Gupta, S., ... & Provost, F. (2018). In pursuit of enhanced customer retention management: Review, key issues, and future directions. Customer Needs and Solutions, 5(1-2), 65-81.
- Baktash, Leila. Talib, Muzalwana Abdul (2019). Green marketing strategies: exploring intrinsic and Extrinsic Factors towards Green Customers' Loyalty. QUALITY Access to Success Vol. 20, No. 168/ February 2019
- Bose, I.; Pal, R. Do green supply chain management initiatives impact stock prices of firms? Decis. Support Syst. 2012, 52, 624–634. [CrossRef]
- Chen, Y.-S. The drivers of green brand equity: Green brand image, green satisfaction, and green trust. J. Bus. Ethics 2010, 93, 307–319. [CrossRef]
- Dalkir, K. (2017). Knowledge management in theory and practice. MIT press.
- Devi Eprilia Ristanti. (tanpa tahun). Pengaruh Produk Yang Berwawasan Hijau Terhadap Minat Beli Produk Air Minum Dalam Kemasan Merek Ades
- Chung, K. C. (2019). Green marketing orientation: Achieving sustainable development in green hotel management. Journal of Hospitality Marketing & Management, 1-17.
- Ciunova-Shuleska, A., Palamidovska-Sterjadovska, N., Osakwe, C. N., & Omotoso, J. (2017). The impact of customer retention orientation and brand orientation on customer loyalty and financial performance in SMEs: Empirical evidence from a Balkan country. JEEMS Journal of East European Management Studies, 22(1), 83-104.
- Du_ett, R.; Edu, T.; Haydam, N.; Negricea, I.-C.; Zaharia, R. A Multi-Dimensional Approach of Green Marketing Competitive Advantage: A Perspective of Small Medium and Micro Enterprises fromWestern Cape, South Africa. Sustainability 2018, 10, 3764. [CrossRef]
- Goh, W. H., Goh, Y. N., Ariffin, S. K., & Salamzadeh, Y. (2019). How green marketing mix strategies affects the firm's performance: a Malaysian perspective. International Journal of Sustainable Strategic Management, 7(1-2), 113-130.
- Han, M., Lin, H., Wang, J., Wang, Y., & Jiang, W. (2019). Turning corporate environmental ethics into firm performance: The role of green marketing programs. Business Strategy and the Environment, 28(6), 929-938.
- Hislop, D., Bosua, R., & Helms, R. (2018). Knowledge management in organizations: A critical introduction. Oxford university press.Huang, K. P. (2017). Entrepreneurial education: The effect of entrepreneurial political skill on social network, tacit knowledge, and innovation capability. Eurasia Journal of Mathematics, Science and Technology Education, 13(8), 5061-5072.
- Jiang, Z., Wang, Z., & Feng, C. (2020). Balancing the strength of external and internal tie for tacit knowledge management. Technology Analysis & Strategic Management, 1-16.
- Khan, E.A. An investigation of marketing capabilities of informal microenterprises: A study of street food vending in Thailand. Int. J. Sociol. Soc. Policy 2017, 37, 186–202. [CrossRef] Sustainability 2020, 12, 221 15 of 17
- Khan, E.A.; Quaddus, M.; Weber, P.; Geneste, L. Micro-Start-Ups financial capital and socio-economic performance: In a poor financial resource setting. J. Dev. Areas 2020, 54, 95–107. [CrossRef]
- Koenig, M. E. (2012). What is KM? Knowledge management explained. KMWorld. Inf. Today, Inc, 4.
- Kumar, P. Green marketing innovations in small Indian firms. World J. Entrep. Manag. Sustain. Dev. 2015, 11,176–190. [CrossRef]
- Lin, J., Lobo, A. and Leckie, C. (2017), Green brand benefits and their influence on brand loyalty, Marketing Intelligence & Planning, Vol. 35 No. 3, pp. 425-440. https://doi.org/10.1108/MIP-09-2016-0174
- Lompoliuw, T. S., Pio, R. J., & Runtuwene, R. F. (2019). Faktor-Faktor Yang Mempengaruhi Customer Retention Di PT. Erafone Mega Mall Manado. JURNAL ADMINISTRASI BISNIS (JAB), 9(1), 114-121.
- McCrory, B., Pilcher, N., & McMillan, J. (2017). A holistic framework to embed good company practice for customer retention. The TQM Journal, 29(2), 257–275. doi:10.1108/tqm-11-2015-0139
- Muthuveloo, R., Shanmugam, N., & Teoh, A. P. (2017). The impact of tacit knowledge management on organizational performance: Evidence from Malaysia. Asia Pacific Management Review, 22(4), 192-201.
- Nakamura, E. Does environmental investment really contribute to firm performance? An empirical analysis using Japanese firms. Eurasian Bus. Rev. 2011, 1, 91–111.
- Pereira, C. A. B., Ferreira, J. J. M., & Alves, H. M. B. (2012). Tacit Knowledge as Competitive Advantage in Relationship Marketing: A Literature Review and Theoretical Implications. Journal of Relationship Marketing, 11(3), 172–197. doi:10.1080/15332667.2012.705249
- Pérez-Luño, A., Alegre, J., & Valle-Cabrera, R. (2019). The role of tacit knowledge in connecting knowledge exchange and combination with innovation. Technology Analysis & Strategic Management, 31(2), 186-198.
- Raudeliūnienė, J., & Davidavi ien, V. (2018). Knowledge management process model. Entrepreneurship and Sustainability Issues, 5(3), 542-554.
- Razzaq, S., Shujahat, M., Hussain, S., Nawaz, F., Wang, M., Ali, M. and Tehseen, S. (2019), Knowledge management, organizational commitment and knowledge-worker performance: The neglected role of knowledge management in the public sector, Business Process Management Journal, Vol. 25 No. 5, pp. 923-947. https://doi.org/10.1108/BPMJ-03-2018-0079
- Selden, P. D., & Fletcher, D. E. (2019). The tacit knowledge of entrepreneurial design: Interrelating theory, practice and prescription in entrepreneurship research. Journal of Business Venturing Insights, 11, e00122.
- Spulber, Daniel F. (2012). Tacit knowledge with innovative entrepreneurship. International Journal of Industrial Organization Volume 30, Issue 6, November 2012, Pages 641-653 https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijindorg.2012.07.004
- Tzschentke, N.; Kirk, D.; Lynch, P. Ahead of their time? Barriers to action in green tourism firms. Serv. Ind. J. 2008, 28, 167–178. [CrossRef]
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.