Universitas Dian Nuswantoro - Indonesia
Designing The Concepts - The Maturity Level of Career Development Smart Pondok Pesantren (Islamic Boarding Schools)
Keywords: Islamic boarding schools, The Maturity level, Career development, John C Maxwell, Ken Watanabe 101 Problem Solving.
- Almalki, Manal, Mowafa Househ, and Mohammed Alhefzi. 2019. “Developing a Saudi Health Informatics Competency Framework: A Comparative Assessment.” Studies in Health Technology and Informatics 264(August): 1101–5.
- Beatty, Carol. 2019. From HR Practitioner to HR Leader: Competencies Required. https://irc.queensu.ca/sites/default/files/articles/from-hr-practitioner-to-hr-leader-competencies-required.pdf.
- Boon, Corine, Rory Eckardt, David P. Lepak, and Paul Boselie. 2018. “Integrating Strategic Human Capital and Strategic Human Resource Management.” International Journal of Human Resource Management 29(1): 34–67. http://doi.org/10.1080/09585192.2017.1380063.
- Dik, Bryan J., Adam M. Sargent, and Michael F. Steger. 2008. “Career Development Strivings: Assessing Goals and Motivation in Career Decision-Making and Planning.” Journal of Career Development 35(1): 23–41.
- Duane Hansen, S., Benjamin B. Dunford, Bradley J. Alge, and Christine L. Jackson. 2016. “Corporate Social Responsibility, Ethical Leadership, and Trust Propensity: A Multi-Experience Model of Perceived Ethical Climate.” Journal of Business Ethics 137(4): 649–62.
- Fehr, Ernst, and Ivo Schurtenberger. 2018. “Normative Foundations of Human Cooperation Review-Article.” Nature Human Behaviour 2(7): 458–68. http://dx.doi.org/10.1038/s41562-018-0385-5.
- Frank, Brian et al. 2018. “Enhancing Development of Competencies by Means of Continuous Improvement Processes.” Canadian Public Policy: 1–17.
- Gamayanto, Indra. 2016. “Development of Mentoring Management in High Quality Human Resources at the University Level in Facing the Asean Economic Community (Mea) Using the Kiyosaki and Blanchard Abcd Trust Methods-Hsova Concepts.” Management Journal 13(23(2): 158–78.
- Garcia, Eric Jean. 2009. “Raising Leadership Criticality in MBAs.” Higher Education 58(1): 113–30.
- Groves, Kevin S., and Michael A. LaRocca. 2011. “An Empirical Study of Leader Ethical Values, Transformational and Transactional Leadership, and Follower Attitudes Toward Corporate Social Responsibility.” Journal of Business Ethics 103(4): 511–28.
- Halid, Hafinas, Yusmani Mohd Yusoff, and Hemalatha Somu. 2020. “The Relationship Between Digital Human Resource Management and Organizational Performance.” In Proceedings of the First ASEAN Business, Environment, and Technology Symposium (ABEATS 2019) The Advances in Economics, Business and Management Research, Series Volume Number 141 Proceedings, 96–99.
- Hameed, S., and V. Sharma. 2020. “A Study on the Leadership Styles of the Generation z in a Vuca World.” International Journal of Advanced Science and Technology 29(9s): 2379–93.
- Hoch, Julia E. 2013. “Shared Leadership and Innovation: The Role of Vertical Leadership and Employee Integrity.” Journal of Business and Psychology 28(2): 159–74.
- Iszatt-White, Marian, Andrea Whittle, Gyuzel Gadelshina, and Frank Mueller. 2018. “The ‘Corbyn Phenomenon’: Media Representations of Authentic Leadership and the Discourse of Ethics Versus Effectiveness.” Journal of Business Ethics: 1–15. http://link.springer.com/10.1007/s10551-018-3838-x.
- Joshua, Fatile Ayobami. 2019. “Assessment of the Role and Functions of Human Resources Department in Small and Medium Scale Enterprise Companies in Ile – Ife , Osun.” Journal of Human Resource Management 7(2): 32–40.
- KAREEM, Mohanad Ali. 2019. “The Impact of Human Resource Development on Organizational Effectiveness: An Empirical Study.” Management Dynamics in the Knowledge Economy 7(1): 29–50.
- Kathy M. Evans, PhD. 2008. Advocating for Social Justice.
- Kementrian Agama Republik Indonesia. 2012. Analysis and Interpretation of Data at Islamic Boarding Schools, Madrasah Diniyah (Madin), Qur'an Educational Parks (TPQ) for the 2011-2012 Academic Year.
- Kong, Dejun Tony, and Roger Volkema. 2016. “Cultural Endorsement of Broad Leadership Prototypes and Wealth as Predictors of Corruption.” Social Indicators Research 127(1): 139–52. http://dx.doi.org/10.1007/s11205-015-0959-9.
- Lambert, Monique, and Yamina Bouchamma. 2019. “Leadership Requirements for School Principals: Similarities and Differences between Four Competency Standards.” Canadian Journal of Educational Administration and Policy (188): 53–68. http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?direct=true&AuthType=ip,shib&db=eric&AN=EJ1211689&site=ehost-live&scope=site.
- Madanat, Hilda Ghaleb, and Anis S Khasawneh. 2018. “Level of Effectiveness of Human Resource Management Practices and Its Impact on Employees’ Satisfaction in the Banking Sector of Jordan.” Journal of Organizational Culture 22(1): 1939–4691.
- Maxwell, John C. 2013. The Five-Level Of Leaderships. Center Street; 1st edition (September 1, 2013).
- Nurhindarto, Aris, and Indra Gamayanto. 2020. “Developing Smart City 5 . 0 Framework to Produce Competency.” Journal of Applied Intelligent System 5(1): 23–31.
- Osibanjo, Adewale Omotayo, PhD, Adebukola Esther Oyewunmi, and PhD Ojo, Stella Ibiyinka. 2014. “Career Development as a Determinant of Organizational Growth: Modelling the Relationship between These Constructs in the Nigerian Banking Industry.” American International Journal of Social Science 3(7): 67–76.
- Reissner, Stefanie, and Victoria Pagan. 2013. “Generating Employee Engagement in a Public-Private Partnership: Management Communication Activities and Employee Experiences.” International Journal of Human Resource Management 24(14): 2741–59.
- Rivera-McCutchen, Rosa L. 2014. “The Moral Imperative of Social Justice Leadership: A Critical Component of Effective Practice.” Urban Review 46(4): 747–63.
- Samwel, Janes O. 2018. “Human Resource Planning as an Important Practice to Anticipate Future Human Resource Requirements of the Organization-Literature Review.” International Journal of Research in Business Studies and Management 5(3): 24–30. https://www.ijrbsm.org/papers/v5-i3/4.pdf.
- Sheehan, Maura. 2014. “Human Resource Management and Performance: Evidence from Small and Medium-Sized Firms.” International Small Business Journal 32(5): 545–70. https://doi.org/10.1177/0266242612465454.
- Showkat, Shagufta, Kevin Shajan, and Vivek Kumar Pathak. 2019. “Strategic Human Resource Management and Organizational Performance: Mediating Role of Employee Well-Being in the Indian IT Industry.” Journal of Critical Reviews 6(6): 75–83.
- Thoroughgood, Christian N., Katina B. Sawyer, Art Padilla, and Laura Lunsford. 2016. “Destructive Leadership: A Critique of Leader-Centric Perspectives and Toward a More Holistic Definition.” Journal of Business Ethics 151(3): 627–49.
- Tumasjan, Andranik, Maria Strobel, and Isabell Welpe. 2011. “Ethical Leadership Evaluations After Moral Transgression: Social Distance Makes the Difference.” Journal of Business Ethics 99(4): 609–22.
- Voegtlin, Christian, Moritz Patzer, and Andreas Georg Scherer. 2012. “Responsible Leadership in Global Business: A New Approach to Leadership and Its Multi-Level Outcomes.” Journal of Business Ethics 105(1): 1–16.
- Wang, Dan, Taiwen Feng, and Alan Lawton. 2017. “Linking Ethical Leadership with Firm Performance: A Multi-Dimensional Perspective.” Journal of Business Ethics 145(1): 95–109.
- Watanabe, Ken. 2009. Portfolio, a member of Penguin Group (USA) Inc People, Problem Solving 101: A Simple Book For Smart.
- Wu, Long-Zeng Zeng et al. 2015. “CEO Ethical Leadership and Corporate Social Responsibility: A Moderated Mediation Model.” Journal of Business Ethics 130(4): 819–31. http://dx.doi.org/10.1007/s10551-014-2108-9.
- Yadav, Aradhna, Jacob Alexander, and Veena Shenoy. 2020. “The Existentialism of Digitalization Era in Human Resources.” Mukt Shabd Journal IX(April): 3759–66.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.