Board of Directors of Rifka Annisa Yogyakarta Master Program on Humanities at Wollongong University, Australia - Indonesia
SCHOLARSHIP AND ACTIVISM TOWARD VIOLENCE AGAINST WOMEN
Keywords : scholarship; activism; violence against women; men’s movement
- Anonymous, ‘The White Ribbon Campaign’,Journal of Family and Consumer Sciences, 1998.
- Casey, E. & Smith, T., “How Can I Not?”: Men’s Pathways to Involvement in Anti-Violence Against Women Work’,Violence Against Women, 2010.
- Connel, R. W. & Messerchmidt, J. W., ‘Hegemonic Masculinity: Rethinking the Concept’,Gender and Society, 2005.
- Flood, M., 2010, A Response to Criticisms of White Ribbon Materials Made by Men's Health Australia [Online]. Available: http://www.menshealthaustralia.net/storage/files/Response-to-Mens-Health-Australia-criticisms-REVISED.pdf [Accessed 10 June 2013].
- Flood, M., Martin, B., Tanja, D., ‘Combining Academia and Activism: Common Obstacles and Useful Tools’, The Australian Universities' Review 55, 2013, 17-26.
- Heise, L., ‘Violence against Women: An Integrated, Ecological Framework’,Violence Against Women, 1998.
- Kaufman, M., 1999,The Seven P's of Men's Violence [Online]. Toronto. Available: http://www.michaelkaufman.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/Kaufman-7-Ps-of-Mens-Violence.pdf [Accessed 9 June 2013].
- Lang, J., Men, Masculinities and Violence. International Conference "Eradicating Violence against Women and Girls - Strengthening Human Rights". Berlin, 2002.
- Maxey, I., ‘Beyond boundaries? Activism, academia, reflexivity and research’, 1999.
- United Nations, The Role of Men and Boys in Achieving Gender Equality, 2008.
- Pease, B., Men and Sexual Politics Towards Profeminist Practice, Adelaide, Dulwich Centre Publications, 1997.
- Piven, F. F., ‘Reflections on Scholarship and Activism’, Antipode, 2010.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.